Pages

Saturday 9 November 2019

Air Force Museum/ Wednesday 5 November!!!!

Wednesday 5th of November

Hello
yesterday we were at the air force Museum. It was a lot of fun, we went into the
Air Force museum classroom. We also went on a behind the scenes tour.
We got to see really big aeroplanes and we got to jump out of an aeroplane.
That was fun!!!!!

My positive was - That I got to Learn about things that I didn't already know
about and the people that fought for us.

My minus was- That we didn't get to stay as long as I wanted to and we
didn't stay the whole day.


My interesting was-  We learnt about a man who got out of an aeroplane
when it was still in the air on fire. Using his feet, he stopped the fire.
Bye for now Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 29 November Marshmallow / spaghetti Challenge

Hello This week we have been doing a lot of great things, we have had the science Roadshow and we did this challenge today that we had ...