Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Weekly update!!!!!!!

Ramere 20 Mahuru

Production
In the past few weeks we have been working on our production song. 
I am in ''hey ta'' for the class dance. Wee war A red top and black pates. 
I have loved practising for the production and I love doing the production
every two years.  In the production there were scenes 1 to 10.
There was no scene 6

Maori Legends 
The last couple of weeks we have been working on Maori Legends.   And today we are working on an art piece of on one of the photos
of one of the books in the Maori legends.  I like doing this art work
so I haven't done one of my own. Today we're going to be working
on the art piece and trying to finish it. 

Highlight of my week 
The highlight of my week is production and Maori Legends.
  I like the Maori Legends because I learnt a lot of things and
I like the art that we're doing with it.  I like to the production
because when we got to learn a dance and we got to go stage.  

Thoughts on production 
My thoughts on production that they're looking for it was fun and
I think we should do it every year instead of every second year. 
I loved it doing it is a gravy song and I got to do a cartwheel.
I was in the choir so I got to sing all of the songs.

This couple of weeks it's been amazing I have loved them.
Bye for now Sophie










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 29 November Marshmallow / spaghetti Challenge

Hello This week we have been doing a lot of great things, we have had the science Roadshow and we did this challenge today that we had ...